Wed, May 01|
Girls Group Network Night Kick Off
Join in on our first Girls Group Network Night. Let's talk about careers, where can we use help, what our goals are and and learn where we can each help one another grow mentally as well as in our careers.
Time & Location
May 01, 2019, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Los Angeles, 348 Hauser Blvd. Los Angeles, CA, USA
About the Event
I started this group to get like minded women together.
Let's build a team of female supporters!
Join this group to share your current career goals and where you would like to be in your career. The goal for this group is to share our stories so that we can come together to offer advice, assistance and companionship to each other. Give and take, help each other grow in our careers by learning from one another and utilizing our networks to help us all meet our goals!
Please bring a snack or drink to join (wine is allowed ;)) and come prepared to discuss the following...
- Where are you in your career today, where can you use help, where are you the strongest?
- What are your career goals, where do you want to be, what do you want to do, where can you use help?
- What are your biggest struggles in the workplace today or in reaching your goal?
- What have been your biggest career accomplishments? Where can you offer support?
- How do you currently plan to advance in your career?
- Are you someone who likes to mentor others? Are you looking for a mentor?
Share your dreams!